Ok. So, I'm pretty much done for the day (work opened blogspot.com which is awesome) today. I'm waiting for 1 work order to go through so I can activate a Blackberry (BB) for one of the General's Aides. I can't get ahold of anyone running the server, so I'm pretty much out of luck at this point. :-( My hubby called at 1130 to tell me the truck's already packed and ready to go, all we need is me and ice for the cooler! :-) I'm SOOOO excited, but I'm sooo bummed that I can't get ahold of the BB server guys so I can knock this last thing out and head home.
We packed and everything last night and I parked my car outside so that we'd have everything ready to just throw in the back of the truck and go. I'm so proud of me. I haven't been camping since I was 4 (other than going to the field in the Army, but that's diff!), so I googled a bunch and managed to compile a list of stuff to take with me while camping. It was a 4 page list! :-) It includes everything from bug spray to a bucket (kitchen sink).
YAYAYAY!!! I just got ahold of Brandon at the BB Server. He got the BB ready for activation (hooking the email up) and now it's activating... I get to go home soon!! :-) WOOHOO!
I'm psyched to spend a weekend just hanging out with Hubby and enjoying the time together. Everything seems so rushed at home all the time, it will be great to finally sit back, relax, and enjoy each others' company. I feel like a kid being so excited. It's going to be so chillaxing, I feel like it's a second honeymoon. Just being able to spend chill time together.
Well, the BB's about activated. I'll try to remember to take pix this weekend. We charged the camera (finally) battery. If/when we take pix, I'll do my best to remember to post pix. :-) Oh, and thanks for the vent last night... i feel a lot better! :-)
Thanks for reading!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment