Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some Pix


This is Hubby and me the week of our wedding.


This is a bad pix of all of us, but it's the only one we have that's not a wedding photo... Left to Right.... Me, Older, Hubby, Younger.


Younger and me during better times. She's even wearing my clothes in this pix (she's on the L)


Younger and Older after Younger got home from her Rehab/Self-development Program.






4 comments:

  1. the girls look so much alike! almost like twins. You and hubby are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They do look very much alike! They're beautiful too! Thanks for reading all that and then checking the pix out... i know it was FOREVER long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls do look a lot alike. I know how much fun it is to raise kids who aren't much younger than you are. I had 14 and 13 year old foster kids when I was only 22. I actually had a lot of fun with them. Maybe it was because I hadn't grown up yet at that point. I know that they thought I was a lot more fun than my teenagers do. Of course, I've gotten positively old since then. Just ask my boys....

    Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading! They don't always find me much fun... I'm a little "old school" for them, but they are fun when things are going well! :-)

    ReplyDelete