Thursday, October 1, 2009

WTF Mate!?!?!?!

OK... so, speaking to the last post, I finally talked with my in-laws tonight. Just got off the phone with Dad and Mom. They are safe and well, they are still having some crazy tremors, but are good on their part of the island.

I calmed down.... I was making a mountain out of a mole hill.

4 comments:

  1. I've always felt masturbation is a totally normal, natural thing - for men and women. I don't know why people are so ashamed of it. Your hubby probably has reasons for not wanting to bother you for sex (stress, busy, studying, you have picked up quite a load with college). It doesn't necessarily mean he's not attracted to you. Try not to take it personally. Next time you walk in on him, try to use the situation to your advantage instead of accusing. He's obviously in the mood so why not join him and have fun yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't freak out about it. Maybe he was in the shower, and was suddenly "in the mood." Its a natural thing. For all you know he was fantasizing about the 2 of you in the shower. Everyone likes to switch it up a little bit. Now if he was watching a porno and doing it, that might be a little different. I think the best thing would be to talk with him about it. But I wouldn't tell him he isn't "allowed to masturbate" or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might have removed the post that the above comments refer to so I'm just going to take a guess at what it was about and say this: It's totally normal. Yeah, the first time finding out might be a bit of a freak-out but it happens. - G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I removed it. I was really embarrassed for posting it after I thought about it. I appreciate the feedback. I definitely just had a freakout moment. Thanks again though.

    ReplyDelete